ABOUT THE US-MEXICO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CALIFORNIA REGIONAL CHAPTER
The USMCOC is proud announce our 5th Annual Trade Mission to Asia (Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi- China (Guangzhou, Tangshan) Korea (Seoul) and invite you to join us this October 2016. The objective is provide a platform for participating companies to explore the many opportunities this part of the world represents as well as learn about doing business with and in the region
Who Should Attend
- Innovation Companies
- Applied Technology
- Aerospace Companies
- Automotive Companies
- It Companies
Exporting companies specializing in:
- Food & Beverages
- Dried Fruits
- Beverages (wine, beer, non-alcoholic)
- Canned or Frozen Foods
- Sea Food Products
- Organic Products and Baby Formula
SUCCESS STORIES OF OUR PREVIOUS MISSIONS:
Expansion of Mexican Beer distribution to China Sourcing of 10 million dollars in passenger buses
Our former delegates say:
"Definitely and eye opener to those that have not had the opportunity of going to Asia, both culturally and for business purposes too"
"Allows you to create a network with U.S. and Mexican nationals that live and work in China that can be a support for those who are interested in doing business with or in China".
"I was able to purchase electric bicycles to open my retail store in Mexico City". The USMCOC coordinated personalized meetings to three industrial plants and I was able to compare quality, price and delivery.
- Highest level contacts, introductions and orientation
- Extensive itinerary - business, cultural and leisure - Accessibly Priced
- Exploring feasible business opportunities among the U.S. Mexico, Vietnam, China and Korea, (trading, investment, manufacturing, etc.)
- Meetings and conferences with principal Chinese banks, Chinese investors, chambers of commerce, industrialists, business executives, buyers and opportunities with other Latin American Countries participating at the 10th Annual China-LAC Conference inTangshan.
- US Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce
- CWCC and Mauricio Monroy Contadores
- US Commercial Service Vietnam
- US Commercial Service in Korea
- Trade Commission Office in Korea
- Consulate of Mexico in Guagzhou
PARTICIPATION IN TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SEMINARS
1. Participation at the "13th China International Small and Medium Enterprises CISMEF in Guangzhou.
Offerings and Favorable Conditions for Countries to Co-host China International Small and Medium Enterprises Fair. In accordance with the convention of cooperation between the Organizing Committee of China International Small and Medium Enterprises Fair (CISMEF) and co-host countries on jointly hosting the fair and the purpose of holding CISMEF, we will provide preferential and facilitating conditions for co-host countries in the following respects
2. 10th China-LAC Business Expo.
Initiated by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) in November 2007, the China-LAC Business Summit is the first promotion mechanism and platform of economic and trade cooperation between China and Latin America & the Caribbean, and has been hailed by the Chinese government as “a flagship brand in China-LAC practical cooperation”. The Summit was included as a key mechanism for developing China-LAC business relations in China’s Policy Paper on Latin America and the Caribbean issued by the Chinese government on November 5, 2008. It also provides a major trade and investment promoting program under the umbrella of the China-CELAC Forum and is listed in the China-Latin American and Caribbean Countries Cooperation Plan (2015-2019).
THE BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPATING COMPANIES:
- Organized and coordinated agenda for your company
- Includes Flights, hotel and transportation (limited)
- Access to all the conferences in each city, seminars.
- Ability to consult experts on a variety of topics during entire trip
- Meet investors and buyers from China, Vietnam and South Korea
- Access to government officials
- Access pass for the Conferences on “Mexico's Business Opportunities and How can Asia Benefit and Participate",